The EVENT FORUM – the Young Talent Conference: A platform and hotbed of ideas for young budding event managers …
The EVENT FORUM will start for the second time on 17 January 2019 during the BOE trade fair and take place in the Convention Centre of the Westfalenhallen Dortmund Exhibition Centre (Kongresszentrum der Westfalenhallen Dortmund).
Exciting workshops and expert lectures on event planning and event management will take place from 9:00 to 14:00. The event is aimed at young talents of the event sector, i.e. apprentices, students and career changers.
Furthermore, all participants who attended three workshops will be given a “completion certificate “at the end of the day for their job application portfolio.
The following workshops will be offered in 2019:
- Between Bad Weather and Festival Hangovers – Aspects of Event Safety and Security
- They Actually Only Want Your Money – Successful Influencer Marketing
- Self-Employment in the Event Business – Be your own boss! But permanently?
- Apprenticeship – and Afterwards?
- 5 Myths of Exam Preparation. User Experience with the Crib Sheet 2.0
Initiators of this Young Talent Event are Messe Westfalenhallen Dortmund GmbH, the IST University of Applied Management and degefest e.V. – the Conference and Seminar Trade Association.
The EVENT FORUM is supported by AUMA e.V., the Association of the German Exhibition and Trade Fair Industry.
The event is free of charge to the participants and includes a visit to BOE International on Thursday.